Tuesday, January 6, 2009

#99

.

("Evolution Street Sign" by Colin Purrington)

Song....... Proudest Monkey*(1) (by Dave Matthews Band, from Crash)
Poem...... Proudest Monkey*(2) (by Dave Matthews Band, from Crash)
Picture.... Angel on Hiatus (by harajukugirl7).
Reading.. 1. The Year Of Living Biblically (by AJ Jacobs).
Reading.. 2. Origin of Species (by Charles Darwin).

*1) Considering I'm reading Origin of Species and The Descent of Man, not to mention that I've just finished reading Gazzaniga's Human; the songpick is rather, I think, appropriate.

*2) In the 'Live at Red Rock' version, LeRoi Moore slipped in this part of John Denver's Sunshine On My Shoulders:.
___ Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy..
___ Sunshine almost always makes me high...



As for 'speak a few reasonable words':
Using poetry, or worst cliche analogies, for as arguments are acts of abuse --both to science and arts.

No comments: